Never worry about your stitches being different sizes with JUKI's long arm quilting machine, the J-350QVP's image sensors precisely read movement keeping stitch lengths perfect.
Named Miyabi, "elegance" in Japanese after JUKI's rich heritage, the J-350QVP lives by its name with the built-in JUKI SmartStitch stitch regulator system!
Create beautiful stitches on your quilts with plenty of space with 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle and 10-inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines, which only provide an 8-inch height or less. All these amazing capabilities come mounted on a deluxe quilting frame of up to 12 feet.
By hand or software-driven (with Quilter's Creative Touch), the Miyabi J-350QVP is a pleasure to drive for its smooth and solid stitching over layered fabric and paddings. Offering multiple features created for you, this machine comes with additional features like an automatic needle positioner, thread trimming, laser guide light, and more!
In addition, the Miyabi J-350QVP is adjustable and easily converts to your needs and space. Available as a sit-down (33" x 33") to a 5', 7', 10', and 12' frame.
Discover true elegance with the Miyabi J-350QVP!
Scroll down for a full list of features, specifications, and standard accessories.
- JUKI SmartStitch: Stitch Regulator System Visibility
- Large Quilting Design
- Large Color LCD Touch Screen
- Built-in Stitch Regulator
- Adjustable Front Handle Bars
- Automatic Needle Positioner
- Ergonomically Positioned Auxiliary Hand Wheel
- Laser Guide Light
- Solid Steel Heavy Duty Frame
- Directional Bright LED Lighting
- Thread Cutter with auto set thread lock
- Sewing Speed: Max. 2,200 spm
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Presser Foot Lift: 5.5 mm
- Needle: GB 134R #18
- Bobbin: Double capacity "M" style
- Drive System: Main shaft, direct drive
- Motor: AC servo motor
- Working Area: 18" (right of needle) × 10" (height)
- Machine Weight: 57lbs (26 kg)
- Main Table: 35.4 in x 33.7 in (900mm x 855mm)
- Optional Extension: 15.7in x 33.7in (400mm x 855mm) each
- Machine Head Made in Japan by Juki
- Bobbin Case
- Power Cord
- Exclusive Screwdriver
- Screwdriver (small)
- Cleaning Brush
- Spool Cap
- Needles: 134R size 18 or 16