Effortless threading with the power of the air is found on JUKI's MO-2000QVP serger! From stretchy sportswear to flowy dresses, creating new pieces is enjoyable with the MO-2000QVP! Have the MO-2000QVP set up in seconds with automatic needle threaders and air threading for the loopers. It can't get any easier than that!
Experience simplified serging with an informational LCD screen that offers easy set-up instructions including tension settings for 15 different stitches at a glance. No more searching through pages of your manual!
Looking for more features? The MO-2000QVP is equipped to gather stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette with differential feed and sew rolled hemming for beautiful finishes on handkerchiefs. The search for the perfect serger is over with the MO-2000QVP.
Scroll down for a full list of features, specifications, and standard accessories. CLICK HERE
for a brochure!
- Adjustable Differential Feed
- Beautiful Sharp Curve
- Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
- Wide Throat Area
- Quiet Operation
- LED Sewing Light
- Waste Collector
- Automatic rolled hemming
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Option to deactivate upper knife
- Cutting width adjusting dial
- Safety feature preventing operation when the presser foot is upper position or the cover is open.
- Thread trimming blade for easy thread cutting.
- Number of Needles: 1/2 Needles
- Needle: SCHMETZ 130/705 H or JLx2
- Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
- Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 Ratio
- Sewing Speed: Maximum 1,500 spm
- Easy Threader: Press of Button for Loopers & Left and Right Needle Threader
- Presser Foot Lift: 0.2" (5mm) Max: 0.3" (8mm)
- Stitch Length: .03" - .2" (1-4mm)
- Overlocking Width: Left Needle 0.2" - 0.4" (5-9mm), Right Needle 0.1" - 0.3" (3-7mm), Rolled Hem 0.08" (2mm)
- Dimensions: 13"(W) x 11"(D) x 12.2"(H) (330mm x 280mm x 310mm)
- Weight: 20lbs (9Kg)
- Needle set 130/705H(SCHMETZ)
- Needle inserter
- Electronic foot control
- Spool caps
- Looper threader
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover
- Waste collector
- Operation support DVD