Manufacturer: Brother Industries, Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: PS700
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.brother-usa.com
Brand Name: Brother
Product Line: Pacesetter
Product Model: PS700
Product Name: Brother Pacesetter PS700 Sewing & Quilting Machine
For sewers and quilters who like to create custom projects all their own, the Pacesetter PS700 Sewing & Quilting Machine is a must-have. It offers a comprehensive range of different features and options that will impress even the most experienced seamstress or quilting fan.
The sewing machine provides you with 180 built-in stitches, 40 of which are combinable. There's also 10 distinct styles of one-step buttonholes and 5 gorgeous sewing lettering fonts perfect for monogramming gifts for family and friends. And for those who love to create their own distinct patterns and styles, there's the My Custom Stitch Feature. Get ready to let your creative spirits soar with this fun and dynamic quilting machine!
- Quilters Bundle - Over $ 300 Value - Wide table, open toe foot, stitch guide foot, quilting foot, walking foot, and 1/4" piecing foot.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Lettering Fonts - 180 built-in sewing stitches, including 40 combinable stitches, 10 styles of one-step buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - More room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- My Custom Stitch Feature - Create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a block of decorative stitches.
- Advanced Needle Threading System - With the press of a lever, the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-Resistant Quick-Set Drop-in Top Bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, trim, and start sewing.
- Super Easy Bobbin Winding System - With the fast and simple bobbin winder, you can wind the bobbins with the press of a lever.
- Knee Lifter Included - "Hands-free" way to maneuver your fabric as you sew.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
More from the Manufacturer
Product Type: Sewing & Quilting Machine
Number of Built-In Stitches: 180
Threading Type: Automatic
Number of Buttonhole Steps: 10
Features: Built-in Accessory Storage, LED Light, Multi-language Function, Variable Speed, Reverse Stitching, Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure, Adjustable Brightness, Knee Lift, Built-in Stitch, Built-in Embroidery Fonts, Top Drop In Bobbin
Display Screen Size: 2.90"
Display Screen Type: LCD
- Start/Stop Button
- Stitch Selector Type: 10 Key Touch Sensor and Direction Selection
Power Source: AC Supply
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 27.34 lb
- Pacesetter PS700 Sewing & Quilting Machine
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Non-Stick Foot
- Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot
- Knee Lifter
- Foot Controller
- Dust Cover
- Quilters Bundle - Over $ 300 Value
- Wide table, open toe foot, stitch guide foot,
- quilting foot, walking foot, and 1/4" piecing foot.
- Automatic Thread Cutter: No
- LCD Display Size (W" x H") 2.9" x 1.6"
- Built-In Memory: No
- Feed Dog Points 7
- Memory Card Reader: No
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
- Needle Stop Position Up/Down: Yes
- Needle Threading System: Advanced
- Presser Foot Leveling: No
- Realistic Preview: No
- Screensaver: No
- Thread Sensor: None
- Thread Sensor On/Off: No
- USB: No
- Workspace Area: 4.1" x 8.3"
Certifications & Standards: UL/CSA
Limited Warranty: Yes